Thursday, January 15, 2009

GRAND HUSTLE UPDATE

Grand Hustle is doing big things as the label prepares for T.I.'s departure. I've had the luxury of getting the inside scoop on Alfamega as he's been in the studio recording tracks for his new album dropping pretty soon.

The mood has been extremely chill in the studio and the creative process is amazing!!! There's been a lot of love from some SOUTHERN Artist's even a Legend or two dropped by to show the album some love!!! I can't really disclose any more info than that but make sure you stay tuned soon for some exclusive tracks on that as well...

Not done there because I was previewed the new mixtape from Alfamega that should be picked up by the DJ Drama Gangsta Grillz Series...The Mixtape is hot!!!! There's a track with a sample from Weezy that is ridiculous!!! It's real refreshing to hear an artist's that's passionate about his work and willing to stay true to himself and not compromise to the "Cookie Cutter" Music Industry...

Ok moving on to other news T.I. will be releasing a show on MTV highlighting his countdown to prison and his community service works along the way...Below you can find an official release that was sent to me (I received this from 3 different people @ Grand Hustle but I'll give Ms. Silas credit...Thanks) as well as a video preview on the release


MTV CHRONICLES T.I.'S YEAR ON PROBATION BEFORE SERVING JAIL TIME IN "T.I.'S ROAD TO REDEMPTION: 45 DAYS TO GO" SET TO AIR ON TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 10TH AT 9:00PM ET/PT

**Moving title, each week will reflect number of days left to T.I.'s
sentencing America's Top Selling Rapper Transforms The Lives Of At-Risk
Teens In A Series Of Interventions While Grappling With His Own Demons**

As he begins counting down the days to his impending March 2009 sentencing
for weapons charges, Grammy-winning superstar T.I. finds himself at a remarkable
crossroads. At the very apex of his career, he's facing up to thirty years of jail time for an arrest stemming from his earlier life. However, as part of a deal worked out between his lawyers and the federal government, if he completes an amazing 1000 hours of community service during the year ending this March, that sentence may be reduced. At 27, finding himself at the very high- and low-point of his adult life, he's seeking redemption in helping others avoid the mistakes he made. In the new docu-series "T.I.'s Road To Redemption: 45 Days To Go" cameras follow T.I.'s efforts to save himself by saving others. "T.I.'s Road To Redemption: 45 Days To Go" is a moving title. Each week, the title will change to reflect the amount of time left to his sentencing. The final episode will air shortly after T.I.'s fate is revealed. In order to communicate his message, he has to give each teenager a tough love lesson in life and show them the consequences of what could happen if they continue down the wrong path. "T.I.'s Road To Redemption: 45 Days To Go" will premiere on Tuesday, February 10 at 9:00PM (ET/PT). Subsequent episodes will air in the show's regular timeslot at 9:30pm (ET/PT).



video source


Big Shout out to everyone over at Grand Hustle and Time Is Money...

No comments: