Monday, January 12, 2009

HOT VIDEOS!!!

I know I'm a little late with the videos updates...still watch them (even if you've already seen them) and let us know what you think!! Enjoy!!


TPain's video for his single Freeze featuring Chris Brown. Three Ringz in stores Now!



B.o.B's video for his first single I'll Be In The Sky. His debut album The Adventures of B.o.B coming soon!! If you aren't hip to B.o.B, he has a single called Haterz(which was in heavy rotation down here in the A..he also sings on the T.I & Luda track On Top Of The World off the Paper Trail album.


Teairra Mari is back with her new single Hunt 4 U, featuring Pleasure P. She looks nice in this video, I hope the single does well for her.


Snoop Dogg's lastest single off the Ego Trippin album...Staxxx In My Jeans. His son Rook is too cute playing his dad in the video! Don't forget to catch Fatherhood @ 10:30pm on Sundays on E!


Bow Wow's single for Roc The Mic featuring JD.

No comments: