Friday, September 26, 2008

WILLIE THE KID, NICOLE WRAY, RON BROWZ, T-PAIN

I'm actually in the process of moving and haven't had the time to get to the artist spotlight but I'll get back to that next week thanks for bearing with us...For the delay I had to throw you a couple little doll hairs (Twon) for the weekend (in English that's a few songs to enjoy)...
On another note we've been taking a beatin from the ladies sayin they need more music they can appreciate so...We've got a couple tracks on this post that I think you can appreciate (of course we've still got something for the fellas) Ladies we appreciate the voices they are bein heard!! Make sure you still continue to support us. As always we appreciate comments both under the post and via email at thatakeoverproductions@gmail.com

Willie The Kid is apart of the Aphilliates umbrella which has been pushing him as an artist for awhile now...This track has extensive list as it features Gucci Mane, LA The Darkman, Young Joc, Bun B & Trey Songz. I like the track and it has a video to accompany it so you know it should at least some play on Rap City. Any way click away and enjoy...



Nicole Wray has been around the industry and I have to say I've been feeling her ever since Dipset had her signing all they hooks, not to mention this pic that has resurrected her fans (males that is)...This track from Ms. Wray (Its not Mrs. is it ?) and it's definitely a nice track...


This track right here (que Katt Williams) is by a cat out of NYC named Ron Browz featuring a couple of the Dipset members Jim Jones and Juelz Santana...Browz is also featured on a new Busta Rhymes track so its seems like he plans on making a little noise in the industry...Back to the track at hand I like the awkward production on this one...


This track is a no brain er...I apologize to all my southern readers because I know you've been listenin to this track for awhile, but you have to realize Midwest Radio is still DJ'd on cassette tapes so you know it takes them awhile to get all the new tracks...T Pain and Luda Chopped and Screwed...Still wondering how T Pain takes ish that has been out for years and make it hot again...Let's see how many people start choppin and screwing again (I don't think that sound right) Click and Enjoy...Pause!!!


No comments: