Thursday, September 18, 2008

THROWBACK THURSDAY

So this weeks Throwback joint is from none other than Janet Jackson...If you didn't know Janet is currently on tour with LL Cool J and word on the concrete is that their killin the stage...Janet has been doin her thing as she has been bringing lucky fan on stage as she proceeds to tie them up and "perform" all over them...

The video of choice is "Nasty" which was released on her Control album back in 1986...hmmmm I'm not gone say how old I was back then but I was no where near "Nasty"...Janet keep doin your thing and when you get off tour I'll be at home waitin on you...

*Shout out to New New who had to take care of some business this week...That's why the news has been a little slow...Don't worry she'll be back next so I hope you enjoy my pick...Pause!!!*


No comments: