Thursday, September 25, 2008

REALITY TV ALERT!!!

So as this "Reality" television junk is completely been watered down and over done the kings of reality nonsense VH1 are at again...All of their successful reality shows seems to have stemmed from the "Flavor of Love" umbrella is what we're calling it...There is the New York foolery, Charm School, I Love Money, and soon to be in that class "Real Chance of Love"...

Funny thing is I find myself tuning in to these shows...The ignorance is addictive!!! Any how take a look at this pic below the characters in the new show are Chance (left), Real (middle), and their brother Love (right) also collectively known as the Stallionares...I refuse to say anything else about these these cats I'm gone let the photo do the talking...

Ok one more thing...Doesn't this picture look like a math problem Chance (left) + Real (middle) = Love (right)???...Pause!!!

No comments: